Mexican Chicken Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
2 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
3/4 cup goat cheese
1 tsp salt
1 cup cooked black beans
1 garlic clove
1 tsp cayanne
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lime juice
1/4 cup Low-fat Mexican cheese blend
1/2 cup cooked chicken
2 tbsp red onion cut into thin 1/2 rings
1/4 bell pepper cut into strips
1/3 cup cherry tomatoes
1/2 avocado (optional for garnish)
cilantro to top
1 tbsp lime juice to serve
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a food processor pulse the cauliflower a few times until it gets to a rice like consistency.
3. Boil the cauliflower rice for 5 mins and then pour through a strainer to get rid of as much water as possible.
4. After the cauliflower has cooled enough to handle place it in a clean tea towel and wring thoroughly and get rid of as much water as possible.
5. In a mixing bowl combine the cauliflower, goat cheese, salt and egg and mix until combined.
6. on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper press out your desired pizza shape with the cauliflower dough. Bake for 20 mins.
7. In a food processor process the black beans, lime juice, garlic, olive oil and cayenne until smooth.
8. Spread the black bean sauce on the pizza base and top with cheese, chicken, red onion, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and bake for 6 mins.
9. Make an avocado rose by placing the avocado half on a cutting surface that has had a tsp of olive oil brushed on it. cut it into thin slices and separate into a long line by feathering out each of the slices. roll the line of slices into a rose and place on top of cooked pizza.
10. Garnish with cilantro and lime juice.
Don't have a food processor? This mini one should do the job!
Need parchment paper? Get the one we use here.
Per Serving: calories: 222, total fat: 9g, sodium: 694mg, carbs: 17g, fiber: 7g, sugar: 3g, protein: 19g
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.