Cauliflower Crust Pizza
2 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup goat cheese
2 tbsp marinara sauce
1/2 cup low fat mozzarella
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
1/4 cup red onion sliced thin
1/4 cup basil julienned
salt to taste
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F. Add the cauliflower to food processor and pulse until you have a fine rice consistency.
2. Boil the cauliflower rice for five minutes then strain the liquid from the rice.
3. Place the strained cauliflower rice to a clean tea towel and squeeze the excess water from the rice. This is important to get a crispy crust.
4. Add cauliflower rice, egg, oregano and goat cheese to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the 'dough' in the middle. Flatten out the dough to form a pizza base. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Top the crust with marinara sauce, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and red onion.
7. Season with salt and bake for another 8 minutes.
. Top with basil and serve!
Don't have a food processor? This mini one should do the job!
Need parchment paper? Get the one we use here.
Per Serving: calories: 295, total fat: 17g, sodium: 1633mg, carbs: 14g, fiber: 5g, sugar: 5g, protein: 22g
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.